Have you just got into a Clondalkin-based accident? Are you unsure what solicitor could help your Clondalkin accident best? Our Flanagan & Little Solicitors team has pulled together three things to look for in a solicitor to help you with a Clondalkin accident.
- 06/07/2023 0 CommentsSeeking Legal Assistance After a Clondalkin Accident: How a Clondalkin-based Solicitor Can Help YouRead More
- 10/06/2021 0 CommentsReceiving Compensation After a Road Traffic Accident- Our TipsRead More
Experiencing a road traffic accident can be an extremely distressing and traumatic event, especially when you are left injured.
- 02/04/2020 0 CommentsFiling a Claim for Personal Injury *: How Can Flanagan & Little Solicitors Help?Read More
When it comes to lawsuits, personal injury * refers to the damage sustained to a person's body, mind or emotions following an event.
- 19/08/2019 0 CommentsWhat Can Be Classified As Medical Negligence? Flanagan & LittleRead More
Medical negligence cases in Ireland are all heard in Dublin and last year alone, a record €248.88m was paid out to victims.
- 11/07/2019 0 CommentsDo I Need An Enduring Power of Attorney? Flanagan & LittleRead More
It’s not something people enjoy thinking about, however, it is incredibly important to make plans for both your person and financial affairs if you are at risk of losing mental capacity in the future.
- 07/06/2019 0 CommentsWhat Should You Do After An Accident At Work? Flanagan & Little SolicitorsRead More
Accidents at work are unfortunate events and can often lead to a loss of earnings and decrease in quality of life
- 24/09/2018 0 CommentsThe Legal Process of Divorce in Ireland | Flanagan & LittleRead More
We share some legal facts about getting a divorce in Ireland & why it is important to have legal advice.
- 15/06/2018 0 CommentsFamily Law: Important things to Know | Flanagan & LittleRead More
In recent years, family Law in Ireland has seen a lot of change, mostly as a result of our every changing society. It is due to this change that increased complexity is brought upon the practice of family law. With the launch of our new Flanagan & Little website, we wanted to break down in an easy format, some helpful insights and guide into the Family Law in Ireland.
- 05/06/2018 0 CommentsCyclists: Here is How to Avoid Personal Injury | Flanagan & LittleRead More
Read our tips for cyclists to avoid a personal injury when commuting to work.
- 05/06/2018 0 CommentsWhat you should do after a Car Accident | Flanagan & LittleRead More
In this blog post, we provide you with the necessary steps that you should undertake if involved in a Car Accident.
- 05/06/2018 0 CommentsHow to find the right conveyancer | Flanagan & LittleRead More
What you should know when choosing the right solicitor when buying or selling a home.